It was great to see so many at our recent AGM – it is a good sign for the 2019 season.
Special thank you to our out-going Management Committee Members for their hard work over the last year. In particular Michelle Roberts, our 2018 Treasurer and committee member of six year. Also Emily Turner, our 2018 Umpire Convenor and committee member of seven years – who has taken on a General Committee position. It is commitment like this that makes Rangers great!
We are very excited to announce the 2019 Committee:
- President: Toni Vowles
- Treasurer: Leith Sutherland
- Secretary: Richard Luke
- Coaching Convenor: Keiran Gilmore
- Umpiring Convenor: Talya Domic
- Registrar: Emily Turner
- Uniform Convenor: Ange Nixon
- Equipment Officer: Kate Crisafulli
- Night Season Co-ordinator & Media Co-ordinator: Chery Turner
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: Louise Conway
- Sub Committee:
- Lynne Hopman, Danielle Spasojevic, Kerrie Wilson
The AGM is this Wednesday. There is no requirement to take a position if you attend the meeting but it does ensure you have a say in your club.
Our Constitution has a rolling governance system for Committee Positions. This year the positions of TREASURER, NETBALL OPERATIONS (currently in two positions of COACHING CONVENOR and UMPIRING CONVENOR) are vacant.
See further details of Committee positions and application procedure in the attached Volunteer Application Pack 2018 and Volunteer Reward Program 2018.
- Date: Wednesday 12 September 2018
- Time: 6.30 pm
- Venue:WDNA Club House
- Application Close: 12 September 2018 – closing at 4pm
- Opening, recording of attendance and apologies
- President’s address welcome and rules of the meeting
- Approval of minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Business arising from the minutes
- Election of Life Members, Service Award recipients and Merit Certificate recipients
- Financial Report and its receipt of the last reportable financial year (Members can obtain a copy on request)
- Management Committee recommendations
- Notice of Motions
- Elections of members of the Management Committee (Management Application Pack attached above)
- Appointment of an auditor for the new financial year
- Approval of the Association membership fee for the next financial year
- Close Meeting