The highly anticipates 2016 Development Program registration process is now open – with our Lillian Eruera as Co-ordinator.
The post pads have been taken down, the balls and bibs are packed away. So, there is only one thing left to do and that’s celebrate our fabulous 2016 Season. Look forward to seeing you all on Sunday.
Get out that Rangers Spirit for one last game in 2016 and head down to the courts to support our Rangers teams in their Grand Finals:
- 8.45am – Rangers 17 – Nick McKinnon’s 11 years team V St Peters on court 7
- 12.30pm – Rangers 6 – Danelle Spasojevic’s 14/15 years team V St Josephs on court 5
Good luck. GO RANGERS!
Please note a slight change in the invite – Seniors Presentation will be followed by a light meal…..
Grab your pom poms, phone a team mate, bring your best cheering voice and get down to the courts to support our Rangers teams in their Pre-lim Finals:
- 8.45am – Rangers 17 – Nick McKinnon’s 11 years team V Bluejays 19 on court 7
- 12.30pm – Rangers 6 – Danelle Spasojevic’s 14/15 years team V Bluejays 9 on court 5
- 12.30pm – Rangers 8 – Kerrie Wilson’s 14/15 years team V Centenary on court 3
- 2.00pm – Rangers 7 – Toni Vowles 14/15 years team V Lakers 5 on court 13
Let’s show our Rangers spirit and join in the finals fun with our teams!
Recently Allira Rogers, Sport & Exercise Psychologist, gave a presentation as part of our CAPS program. With finals upon us having the right mind set can make the difference. Check out the session summary. Workshop 1 Summary
Rangers is very lucky to have loyal players and last year we implemented a 10 and 15 years acknowledgment gift. The Committee this year decided to back date these awards for players still involved with the club. Congratulations to:
- 15 Years
- 2010 Brianna Myers
- 10 Years:
- 2010 Emily Turner
- 2011 Sam Leaso
- 2011 Stephanie Dyer
- 2011 Jane Smith
- 2012 Chelsea Saldumbide
- 2013 Rhylee Spasojevic
- 2013 Courtney Mansfield