Friendly reminder regarding the Rangers Netball Club AGM tomorrow night. We look forward to seeing as many members as possible as we are unable to continue without a quorum. Come along and have your say!
- Date: 19 October 2016
- Time: 7 pm
- Venue: WDNA Club House
Congratulations Samantha Leaso and Tom Lane on your engagement! What wonderful news – may your future be bright and filled with joy.
After 15 years with Rangers, Sam we do hope that the wedding date will not be in netty season!
The highly anticipates 2016 Development Program registration process is now open – with our Lillian Eruera as Co-ordinator.
The post pads have been taken down, the balls and bibs are packed away. So, there is only one thing left to do and that’s celebrate our fabulous 2016 Season. Look forward to seeing you all on Sunday.
Get out that Rangers Spirit for one last game in 2016 and head down to the courts to support our Rangers teams in their Grand Finals:
- 8.45am – Rangers 17 – Nick McKinnon’s 11 years team V St Peters on court 7
- 12.30pm – Rangers 6 – Danelle Spasojevic’s 14/15 years team V St Josephs on court 5
Good luck. GO RANGERS!
Please note a slight change in the invite – Seniors Presentation will be followed by a light meal…..
Grab your pom poms, phone a team mate, bring your best cheering voice and get down to the courts to support our Rangers teams in their Pre-lim Finals:
- 8.45am – Rangers 17 – Nick McKinnon’s 11 years team V Bluejays 19 on court 7
- 12.30pm – Rangers 6 – Danelle Spasojevic’s 14/15 years team V Bluejays 9 on court 5
- 12.30pm – Rangers 8 – Kerrie Wilson’s 14/15 years team V Centenary on court 3
- 2.00pm – Rangers 7 – Toni Vowles 14/15 years team V Lakers 5 on court 13
Let’s show our Rangers spirit and join in the finals fun with our teams!
Recently Allira Rogers, Sport & Exercise Psychologist, gave a presentation as part of our CAPS program. With finals upon us having the right mind set can make the difference. Check out the session summary. Workshop 1 Summary