WDNA have advised that they are still taking registrations for the Development Program. They are also interested in any volunteer coaches who wish to develop their skills and learn from expert coaches of the highest level. 2015 WDNA Development Program
Friendly reminder that Rangers AGM is tomorrow night:
We would love to see as many of our members attend as possible. By attending you do not have to commit to a committee position but we would love to hear your views on how our club is run.
- Date: 16 September 2015
Venue: WDNA Clubhouse, Faulkner Park, Graceville
Committee Position Availability:
Social Event Management
Look forward to seeing you there!
Leave a comment
Wear your teal and gold and come down and support our teams. Wests have organised a Grand Final Fun Day which includes a Jumping Castle and Face Painting – it will be a great day to be a part of.
Here is your program for Rangers teams. Good luck girls!
11.15am – Rangers 11 (13 Yrs) coached by Kim Gardner will be up against KBNC on court 6
11.15am – Rangers 9 (14/15) coached by Suze O’Brien v St Josephs on court 13
12.30pm – Rangers 6 (14/15 Div 1) coached by Lynda Simpson face Bluejays on court 5.
3.30pm – Rangers 3 (Senior Div 3) coached by John Fearon vs Brendans on court 7
Noncompetitive teams will still be playing but teams need to check their times as they will be slightly different due to finals.
Notice is hereby given of the Rangers Netball Club Inc Annual General Meeeting:
With our new Constitution accepted by the Queensland Government last year we now have a rolling governance system for Committee Positions. This year the positions of PRESIDENT, SECRETARY and NETBALL OPERATIONS are vacant. See further details of Committee positions and application procedure in the attached Rangers-Netball-Web-V1_Application-Management-Committee-2(APPLICATIONS CLOSE 14 September)
- Date: 16 September 2015
- Time: 7 pm
- Venue: WDNA Club House
- Opening, recording of attendance and apologies
- President’s address welcome and rules of the meeting
- Approval of minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Business arising from the minutes
- Election of Life Members, Service Award recipients and Merit Certificate recipients
- Financial Report and its receipt of the last reportable financial year (Members can obtain a copy on request)
- Management Committee recommendations
- Notice of Motions
- Elections of members of the Management Committee (Management Application Pack attached above)
- Appointment of an auditor for the new financial year
- Approval of the Association membership fee for the next financial year
- Close Meeting
Are you sad that day season is coming to an end?
Well cry no more. Night Season 3 is now taking registrations. This is a great option for day season teams who would like to keep playing through to December and it is also very reasonably priced.
Registrations close: 7 September
First Fixture: 14 September
Register now at: Rangers Registrations
This week we have something special planned for our non-competitive teams for their last training session. There may even be cake…..
Lost Property – There are quite a few jumpers in Rangers lost property. Please check this on Wednesday night as we will be donating it to charity.