All players in these age groups are required to attend team grading to ensure a position in a team.
IMPORTANT TIME CHANGE – Due to the large number of players for intermediates (born: 2001 and 2002), we have moved the time forward. Players please bring a snack & two water bottles!
- Date: Sunday, 21 February 2016
- players born 2001 and 2002 @ 11.00am – 2.30pm – (Intermediates)
- players born 2000 & older @ 3.00pm – 5.00pm – (Seniors)
- Venue: Corinda State High School
- PSC Sports Centre, enter off Pratten Street
- What to bring / wear
- Players to wear training gear (you do not need to wear Rangers dress) and sports shoes/sneakers
- Two water bottles
- A positive attitude to try your best, meet some new people, and to have fun!
If you are unable to attend, the “Absentee Form” must be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday.